Friday, January 9, 2009

Sporting New's Top 20

While shopping in the supermarket today I noticed the first Fantasy Baseball Magazine of the season has hit the newstand. So I figured I'd jot down TSN top 20.

1.Alex Rodriguez

2.Albert Pujols

3.Hanley Ramirez

4.David Wright

5.Matt Holliday

6.Grady Sizemore

7.Josh Hamilton

8.Jose Reyes

9.Ryan Howard

10.Ryan Braun

11.Miguel Cabrera

12.Tim Lincecum

13.Carlos Quentin

14.Johan Santana

15.Chase Utley

16.Manny Ramirez

17.Ian Kinsler

18.Carlos Beltran

19.Mark Teixeira

20.Lance Berkman

So what do you all think????? Personally I'm not comfortable with Lincecum@12. Utley @15 would be a risk. For him everything will probably depend on how much of the season he will miss. Manny @16 is also a risk. If he is motivated he is worth it. But expecting Manny to be motivated for an entire season may be asking too much. The last guy I'll mention is Ian Kinsler. Mike and I both predicted Kinsler would explode last year and we certainly were both right. We certainly won't be able to steal him this year in round 6-8. When I see lists like these I will post them. Leave comments on what you guys think of the TSN list.

No comments: