Friday, December 19, 2008

A New Champion

The last weekend of fantasy football is upon us. And a tradition that now stretches back all of two weeks. Trying to pick these games. For the record last week I was 2-2 and I am 4-4 for the past two weeks. Since I have to go to sleep then leave for the store in 5 hours these will be very short. First in the consolation bracket
Woogie 100 4-11 vs Big Daddy 5-10 Yahoo pick Woogie 100 -6
2008 was a disappointing year for both teams. Both teams seemed to play better at the end. Lets give Woogie the win.
My pick Woogie -6

All Hail Stitch 6-9vs Joes Broadway Crew 4-11 Yahoo pick All Hail -15
Are you kidding All Hail couldn't beat anyone or anything by 15. I may win but certainly won't cover.
My pick Joes Broadway +15

Mangowranglers 11-4 vs Screamin Skizzos 11-4 Yahoo pick Mango -13
I thought this would have been for the championship. These teams definitely were the class of the regular season. Mango is looking for revenge for the defeat in week 14. Mango wins and takes 3rd but not by the number
My pick Skizzo +13

FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KC Devil Rays 9-6 vs. Bullet 28 10-5 Yahoo pick KC -6
Firstly congrats to both Erik and Ray for getting to this point. We will have a new champion. KC has better RBs. Forte and Peterson have carried him the whole season. Bullets RBs have not been as consist ant. Ray gets his 1st championship.
My pick KC-6

Everyone thanks for a fun season.