Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunday Bloody Sunday

I can't believe the news today. Oh. I can't close my eyes And make it go away. Bono wrote those words back in 1983(do you believe its been 25 years). He could have easily descibed the historically bad performance of All Hail Stitch football team. What can you say when turnovers outnumber TDs 3-1? Even if the Texans tonight turn into a reincarnation of Doug Moe's Nuggetts from the 80s I may end by with 40-50 points for the week. Wow!!!!! D'Angelo Williams beat me singlehandedly. Congrats to Woogie 100 for the victory. And congats to Mangowranglers who keeps rolling along. The other games will be decided tomight. Thankfully my group only has one game left. before our version of the NIT. You know the college basketball tournament for teams not good enough for the real tourny.

No comments: